- Study or listen and absorb ideas that help build a self- confident attitude.
- Develop the habit of using positive self-talk, affirmations.
- Review your goals and visualize yourself achieving them.
- Surround yourself with visual reminders of your goals and what they will bring to you.
- Use the enthusiasm and momentum of past successes to carry you forward to additional success.
By Barbara Eldridge Working with entrepreneurs and small business owners I hear a lot of resistance to sales. Or more specifically that they are sales men/women. In order to be successful in sales, (since we all are essentially in sales) we must approach every selling situation with the right attitude. But what is the "right" attitude? An attitude is a mental disposition toward events, people, or situations that controls behavior. Being consciously aware of your attitudes can prepare you in advance of any need. And that means you have a choice or as Viktor Frankl puts it,"Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms"”to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way." "• Viktor E. Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning It becomes crucial to develop an awareness of your attitudes to insure successful behavior. The more successful you feel, your confidence builds as you meet each day as a challenge and a new opportunity. Attitude Preparation each day builds as you: